2. Schools use networks differently than businesses.
9. Uniform access to the lab is important to universality. 1 hour blocks work well
4. Information is best stored on a server. Attempt to give each teacher and class a private folder.
3. Networks have to be designed for transparent ease of use.
1. Manage the network as you would any other resource.
6a. Appoint and train CRP
b. Check the computers regularly
d. Create a security plan
e. CD-sharing via programs such as Comshare
f. Be aware of all system passwords
5. Work with other administrators towards a common network design
7. Purchase software dynamically according to required exit competencies.