The main attributes of a
- Introduction - short
description of the quest.
- Task - description of what
the student has to do.
- Resources - links to relevant
sites on the Internet.
- Process Description - what to
do to accomplish the task.
- Learning Advice - guidance on
how to organize info.
- Evaluation - create a rubric
to show how product will be evaluated.
- Conclusion - brief summary of
what will be accomplished or learned.
Next ~ WebQuest Template
You may wish to view WebQuests
in Our Future which is an introduction to the WebQuest concept
in slide show format created by Kathy Schrock. There are 17 slides in the presentation
so you may wish to bookmark the page that you are now reading so that you can
return here later.