LSHS Local Science Fair Results of Jan 25, 2006
Science Fair Committee
March 29, 2006
Montreal Regional Science and Technology Fair RESULTS: Photos
The following are the results of our students at the MRSTF at Centennial Regional High School on the 28 th of March:
Senior 1 : Nicholas Likoray won 4 awards for his project Home Internet Video Streamer:
- A SILVER medal
- Concordia University Award for Outstanding Achievement in Computer Science ($250)
- Mc Gill University – Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Award ($250) and a special ECE tour.
- Intel Excellence in Computer Science Service Award ($200 US )
Senior 1 : Jonathan Iocobo and Michael Addona won a BRONZE medal for their project: Do Mouth Washes Really Work?
Intermediate : Malave Mehta and Glenn Millar won a BRONZE medal for their project : Liquid Nitrogen Cars
Laval Senior High School administration, teachers and Science Fair Committee congratulate all the participants for their great efforts in representing the school and the winners for their wonderful achievement.
The following are the winning projects of each level:
- Secondary 3: Paper Towel Absorbancy By Nick Zichovich
- Secondary 4: Liquid Nitrogen Cars By Glenn Millar and Mallav Mehta
- Secondary 5: First Place : Home Internet Video Streamer By Nicholas Likoray
- Second Place : Electromagnetic Rotary Motors By Zayn Jetha and Marco Lumia
- Third Place : Do Mouth Washes Really Work? By Michael Addona and Jonathan Iocobo
However, 4 more projects deserved an Honorable Mention:
- Secondary 3: Which Bridges Withstand Earthquakes and Other Disasters? By Sindhuji Sivaloganathan and Erika Jeyamohan
- Secondary 4:
- Hovercraft By Robert Flis and Nick Di Murro-Finlay
- The Brain: Its Cerebral Hemisphere By Alexandra Fiorino and Veronica Lombardi-Suldano
- Secondary 5: DNA Extraction from an Onion Cell By Marilina Cianci and Chloe Cavaliere
The administration, the judges, the science teachers and the science fair committee want to congratulate all those who participated for their great work and wish for the winners further success in the Regional science Fair.