Archie Cifelli, President
- Business and family man involved in the community
- Administrator and General Manager – LSM Lumière, Son, Multimédia Inc.
“Our children are our future. They will continue where we left off, and the Foundation is there to support them and help them succeed.”
Steve Ceccolini, Treasurer
- Proud parent of two students at the Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
- Seven years as Governing Board member
“Four years ago, I was asked to join the Sir Wilfrid Laurier Foundation. As I had already attended a few of their events at the time, I accepted the invitation with pleasure and looked forward to providing my assistance and organizing events. I am overwhelmed with joy each time I see first-hand how students benefit from the Foundation’s activities.
One of my favourite events is definitely the Laurier Gala, during which selected students receive accolades and bursaries or display their talent on the big stage!
I hope to see you all soon at our next Foundation event!”
- Born and raised in Chomedey, Laval
- Attended Crestview Elementary, Western Laval Junior High and Chomedey High
- Diploma of College Studies in Commerce, Vanier College
- Software sales, Ceridian Canada
- Father of five children who all attended Hillcrest Academy going back as far as 2000
- Fundraising Director of Hillcrest Academy Home and School Association
- Vice Chair of Hillcrest Academy’s Governing Board for several years
“I am extremely passionate about giving back to the community and it is for this reason that I think I can be an asset to the Sir Wilfrid Laurier Foundation.”
Harold W. Ashenmil, Q.C.
- Attorney specializing in intellectual property law
- Vice President, Board of Directors , Caisse Desjardins Thérèse-de-Blainville
- Sales Director at Station-22
- French Canadian with 2 sons who studied in English institution, at Vanier College and McGill University.
- Involved in the community
- SWLSB Commissioner, Ward 8
- Operations Specialist, HSBC Canada
“As a graduate of our school board who has been involved in our community for quite some time now, it was only fitting for me to join a dynamic and motivated organization that gives back to students in the English education network. Together, we will continue to raise funds and awareness in support of our SWLSB family.”
James Di Sano
- SWLSB Commissioner, Ward 7
- National Congress of Italian-Canadians – Board of Directors
- Member Services Agent and Social Media Manager, Caisse populaire Desjardins canadienne italienne
“Since assuming the role of commissioner in 2018, I have always put forward the best for our SWLSB students. I joined the Board of Directors of the Sir Wilfrid Laurier Foundation to bring to the table a young and fresh perspective and I remain committed to my goal: giving back to our students! I am a proud graduate of the SWLSB and a youth advocate who is actively involved in the community through various charitable initiatives.”
- Commissioner, Ward 4
- Graduate of McCaig Elementary and Rosemere High
- BA Political Science, Concordia University
- Microsoft Solutions Specialist, Insight Canada
“I have been volunteering for the Sir Wilfrid Laurier Foundation since I was in high school. I am very happy to be part of the Board of Directors to help them in their efforts to support the students of our school board”
- Vice President, Planning and Development, Groupe Montoni (1995) Division Construction Inc.
- Principal, Laval Senior Academy
- Vice-principal Souvenir Elementary
- Retired; founding member of the Sir Wilfrid Laurier Foundation
- Thirty-seven years as commissioner of the SWLSB
- Past chairman of the Executive Committee of the SWLSB
- BSc (Concordia University)
- Son, daughter and two grandchildren attended our schools
“I started the Foundation in 2004 with two other commissioners because of our passion for education and the need for funds in our schools.”
Gaëlle Absolonne, Director General, SWLSB
Paolo Galati, Chairperson, SWLSB