*School elections have been postponed to a further date | More information to follow
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR THE SCHOOL ELECTIONS?
We are looking for people to work in the 2021 school elections. There are many positions available across our territory! Hourly salaries range from $15.68 to $27.92. Apply here
ELECTORAL LIST (To enable you to vote)
ARE YOU ON THE ELECTORAL LIST?
To be able to exercise your right to vote in the upcoming school elections, you MUST be registered on the SWLSB list of electors.
To be on the electoral list, you MUST meet the following criteria on polling day:
- Be 18 years of age or over;
- Be domiciled on the territory of the School Board and have been domiciled in Quebec for at least six months;
- Not to be under curatorship;
- Not be deprived of their election right;
- Have a child enrolled at the SWLSB or NOT have a child enrolled in another school board.
Voters with no children enrolled in public schools
In the case of a voter who has no children in a public school, you may ask for your name to be added to our electoral list. Please ensure you return the original form to the Returning Officer at 235, montée Lesage, Rosemère, J7A 4Y6.
If you have a child attending a school or centre of the SWLSB, you should be registered on the electoral list, however, it is important that you verify your registration status to be able to vote. (Enter your postal code and civic number)