NEW REGISTRATIONS: You must make an appointment with your zoned school to register your child for school.
Parents must call their zoned school to make an appointment for registration. It is important that you have all required documents with you at the time of registration.
- The child’s original long version birth certificate bearing parents’ names
- A proof of parents’ Canadian citizenship
- Two Québec proof of residency (ex. Tax receipt, any utility bill, etc.)
- Child’s last report card if attended a school the previous year
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility to English education will be filled out at the school during your appointment
- Some schools may require other documents
To register for pre-kindergarten, your child must be 4 years of age by September 30.
To register for kindergarten, your child must be 5 years of age by September 30.
Note: At the time of registration, you will be asked to complete the Taxation choice form and return it to the school board before April 1.